Monday, April 14, 2014

Meditative Monday: Warm Weather Thoughts

Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm going outside more. Having grown up in a warmer climate country, it's harder for me to go out in the winter. It was a little easier when it was just me. But now I have to bundle up the little one. 


This year I made the mistake of taking her out on a very cold winter day and her cheeks got a bit frostnip. I felt like the worst mother in the world. And it took sooo long to heal, I kept worrying it would never go away. But with time and vitamin E, it got better. But after that I was extra cautious to go out for small periods of time, when the weather was most mild and my little one in her stroller covered with the rain cover like a little bubble child. 

Seems so long ago now. The weather is finally warming up little by little. And a few days playing in the park and out in the yard is starting to erase that intense winter we just endured.

...

There was no point to this post... 

Wishing you all the best in health.


No comments: