Saturday, March 22, 2014

Defined: take two!

Welcome to Klenzing Kuhthuhrsis!‎

This blog is still undergoing some minor construction. Thank you for your patience while the renovations continue.

It's not the first time that I try and figure out what to make of this blog. But it is the first time that it has a title (previously: Yet To Be Defined).
As the URL for this blog might explain, I began this blog for the cathartic release from writing. The added bonus, is you reading. So keeping in touch with the roots of this site, here's what I've decided. 

Inspired by my artistic friend Eleni (go check her out! http://youtube.com/user/EleniV77 ) I've decided to do more than one thing with this blog. 

I'm going to start small and aim for big. I'm going to try and do 2 posts a week. 

One will be a recipes. It might not always be my own but it will be something that I've tried and liked. I will recommend modifications (and when time permits, reasons for the modifications will be provided). ‎I hope this inspires both of us to be more healthy. 

The second will be a check-in. It might be brief, or it might be long, it will depend on the kind of week I've had. This will also be a good place to update with PCOS symptom and treatment updates. 


After I've kept these two going for a couple of weeks, I'll begin adding more blog entries per week. The goal will be to follow in Eleni's footsteps and do five days a week, but at the moment, I'm not sure how feasible that will be with the little one. Time will tell.

I'd love to hear what you'd like from me to add to my weekly repertoire. Ideas I'm currently floating: Superfoods vs Superavoids (similar to some of my older posts; an in depth information about one item of food or additive to increase or avoid); Q&A vlog to answer your questions (if you post or send them); a separate recipe day for blended juices/smoothies. Let me know which you like, which you don't, what you'd like to see more/less of, or if you have other suggestions. ‎


Wishing you all the best in health!


No comments: