Health
[helth]
freedom from disease or ailment
I have been fascinated for a while with health and wellness.
After some serious thought I've decided to go back to school and study to become a naturopathic doctor.
But I'm not waiting till I start school to learn.
The Internet is filled with lots of information.
So I've decided to begin posting about the positive and the negative encompassing food, additives, alternative therapies, in hopes of creating a place for everyone to find the information that I uncover.
As I've mentioned, this information will be mostly found on the Internet and in some cases the sources might be questionable, please feel free to raise such concerns if you find it necessary. I will try to provide back up information posted with links whenever possible.
I also hope to incorporate simple recipes to assist you in living a healthful life.
Also, I encourage you to contact me if there is something you'd like me to research further for your benefit. And in order for others to also benefit, my findings will be posted here as well.
I think this is an important journey that many are interested and curious about and I hope by taking my blog in this direction it might assist you in your journey as well.
One-quarter of what you eat keeps you alive.
The other three-quarters keeps your doctor alive. ~ hieroglyphs found in Ancient Egyptian tomb
[helth]
freedom from disease or ailment
I have been fascinated for a while with health and wellness.
After some serious thought I've decided to go back to school and study to become a naturopathic doctor.
But I'm not waiting till I start school to learn.
The Internet is filled with lots of information.
So I've decided to begin posting about the positive and the negative encompassing food, additives, alternative therapies, in hopes of creating a place for everyone to find the information that I uncover.
As I've mentioned, this information will be mostly found on the Internet and in some cases the sources might be questionable, please feel free to raise such concerns if you find it necessary. I will try to provide back up information posted with links whenever possible.
I also hope to incorporate simple recipes to assist you in living a healthful life.
Also, I encourage you to contact me if there is something you'd like me to research further for your benefit. And in order for others to also benefit, my findings will be posted here as well.
I think this is an important journey that many are interested and curious about and I hope by taking my blog in this direction it might assist you in your journey as well.
One-quarter of what you eat keeps you alive.
The other three-quarters keeps your doctor alive. ~ hieroglyphs found in Ancient Egyptian tomb
No comments:
Post a Comment